Tuesday, October 20, 2009

True Friends.

My best friend sent me a package today. She lives in Alberta, Canada knows how much I love journaling. About a month ago we were talking and I had filled up one journal and had not yet purchased another one. It was killing me at the time to not have anything to dump in, and being the amazing friend she is, she decided to purchase one for me (of course, unbeknownst to me).

While this journal was en route to me from the great north, I had already purchased one for myself. I have officially determined the Brenham postal service still uses horses to deliver mail because, seriously, 19 days to get from a neighboring country? ....I digress

This would be somewhat an uneventful happening to the world except for the nature of the journal I got in the mail.

The one I purchased is on the left. Kristen's purchase is on the right. I am thankful for friends who know me.








1 comment: