Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Am I missing something here?

Forgive me if my posts seem disjointed. I decided to start this blog for two main reasons:

1. I have roughly 20 journals from the last 5 years of my life. I commented on this to someone. "Really, 20 journals of pages, just sitting there for no one to read? What do you do with them? Why have them?" In the midst of my ponderings I recognized that while it was therapeutic for me; perhaps the literary therapy could reach out as well?

2. I sense that there will be a lot to reflect on in the coming months and why should I reflect alone? Thus we come full circle to the initial reason. AND, I have been thinking about writing for others for quite some time, what better time than the present?! Its a little like repelling off a mountain, heart pounding, saucer eyed, "holy frijoles" kind of moment if ya know what I'm sayin'. (I mean, seriously people, its one thing to spill out your innards on a slice of eco-friendly tree for only Jesus to see...but on here people can follow you...And as I reread that last sentence it sounded a little like I was pooping in the woods on a camping trip...watch out for the funny shaped leaves ladies and gents!)

I DIGRESS....

Back to being disjointed...I am going back through my journal from the last couple weeks and adding some things I feel are of value. So enjoy the mass influx of posts...or not (in which case you can learn to love them) and soon I will get to just regular posting. ;o)

No comments:

Post a Comment