Saturday, June 25, 2011

Time to get a lil messy!! Part Deux...

Well, I'm sure you regulars out there got a little tease from my post "Time to get a lil messy!!!"

Here's the video footage. I especially like her face with the first taste of sweet peas. I imagine my parents, godparents, grandparents...and the parents of all of my friends saw that exact same face when I was tot and faced down anything I found unacceptable. Like, riding in the backseat of Uncle Randy's car for instance.... :-D

In fact, the hubs has probably seen that scowl a few times from me as well...and I'm sure I will be seeing it from her for many years to come. Here's to parenting!!

This is our first attempt at solids! Mommy & Daddy bought some wonderfully organic, pure, healthy butternut squash! :-) Maybe we should have started her with cake and ice cream?!


With "Sweet" in the name, one would think an infant would enjoy. Not so, my friends, Not. So.


No comments:

Post a Comment