Wednesday, February 16, 2011

My famous ninja!

Just thought I would gloat for a moment...

We used Chryshelle Spurgeon for our newborn photos of the little ninja. She is Ah.May.Zing! Check her work out here: www.csprophotography.com and be ah.may.sduh with me!

Anyway...the gloating is because my baby girl made it to Chryshelle's new business cards. That's right. A professional photographer, with thousands of her own shots at her disposal, chose my sweet girl to be on her brand spankin' new business cards.

Everybody said we made a cute kid. Now, I have the press to prove it.

I'm one proud mama.



PS - Just an addendum for all of Norah's adoring fans...after I wrote this blog, I realized she is also featured on the photographer's website! Click the link above and you can see it!! Yay!!

No comments:

Post a Comment