Monday, June 2, 2014

Sippy Cups and Crosses

January 12, 2011
January 10, 2013
February 18, 2014
Three of the most revolutionary days of my existence.

And I know the days go quickly. 

And I forget. 

So, here's the real deal. A glimpse into my world in pictures. 

Little handprints cover all of the surfaces...

where the crumbs don't fall.


Painted works remind of little hands that grow too fast...

boosters that will all too soon be no longer needed.


Watching the wonder of nature, growth and rebirth

The big one's littlest hands...

grasp and pour and spill and laugh and relish the joys. 

As I sit at the feet of those who've walked these roads before...

and I strive to walk hand in hand not toe to toe.


I pray for safety and wisdom and grace and words 

And enjoy these days of sippy cups and crosses.




Regardless of the stress I'm under, most days I'm managing blessings ~Lysa Terkeurst

No comments:

Post a Comment