Thursday, September 30, 2010

Welcome to a VIRTUOUS October!!!

vir-tu-ous
[vur-choo-uhs]

1. conforming to moral and ethical principles; morally excellent; upright: Lead a virtuous life

2. chaste: a virtuous young person


Any of my friends out there laughing with me? Even just a little bit? 

What an unimaginable feat. "morally excellent?" "upright?" ME?!

OK. So are you laughing now?

Over the last few weeks, I have been reading commentaries and digging into proverbs 31. And I assure you, ladies, it can be a tad daunting. But I believe that should we strive to be more like her...yes, HER...I believe we will find ourselves. Not necessarily find ourselves in some miraculous state of being. But literally find ourselves. 

I know it will be a great adventure as a conglomerate of women bound only by their IP address embark on this journey together. But won't you join us?

Click on the link below to join this challenging yet virtuous discussion: 

prv31

No comments:

Post a Comment