Tuesday, September 28, 2010

A Month with The Virtuous Woman

Beginning on Friday, October 1st, my amazingly talented sister-in-law will kick off Proverbs 31 month on her blog. Which, if you haven't read, is a greater tradegy than running out of ice cream while pregnant!! I mean seriously, what are you doing with your time, people?!

Check it out here: www.larawilliams.org

I am so excited to be partnering with her and 7 other talented bloggers to bring you a entire month with the virtuous woman.

I can  tell you that this journey has already been one of challenge for me in my own walk, so I hope it will be for you as well.

So here is how it is going to work. We will walk through verses 10-31, with one verse being addressed each weekday. There will be 2 guest bloggers each week. It will be a wonderful adventure to see how the Lord shapes our thoughts into one coherant flow.

So, visit us as we take this journey together.

1 comment:

  1. I am not a professional blogger (yet....Paul is trying), but intend to work along with ya! This will be great God-n-girl time :)

    ReplyDelete