Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Truth Infused

IV Therapy. It's what people are given when consuming a medication or fluids orally just isn't fast enough. When the concerns are dire and situation immediate.

Today, I feel my "eating" of the Word just isn't fast enough. I need an infusion of His truth today. An immediate dose of truth to the in most parts of this hormonally permeated spirit. Wisdom, truth, life that outranks and crushes the swirl of uncertainty that can so quickly blind, if allowed.

I reason with myself. I speak worldly realities. I remind myself. But it is only when I speak the truth, His Truth, over my restless spirit that peace exudes. Only then, that the heart is captured and overwhelmed by this great God who knows, who loves, who see, and who answers.

He has already answered, in fact. Infuse my spirit, Lord, that I may rest in perfect peace.

"You will keep him in perfect peace whose mind is stayed on You, because he trusts in You." Isaiah 26:3

2 comments:

  1. Hormones do crazy, messed up stuff. Girlfriend. Keep preachin' that truth. Love you!

    ReplyDelete