Sunday, March 27, 2011

She's left her mark...

So, I promised myself I would blog more this year. And I have not done such a great job. But, I'm going to try harder. I think my amazing sister has more blog posts than I do and she just started hers a few weeks ago...alas. I will try harder, I promise!

For now, here are some snap shots of my life in the country with our sweet Norah Jane. I realized today how this little one has left her mark on every facet of our lives. The visual of this is displayed in every room of our home (and even our yard!) ...and here's the proof. What a joy, blessing and light she is in our lives.

I'm a cloth diapering mama! Love. It.

Her new high chair in our old kitchen.

Daddy's latest project. Trying to fix the light up star. It's beyond repair. Sad. Day.

Living Room = where Norah spends most of her days.

Remnants of a prune juice bottle and a stick on thermometer. Constipation and immunizations in the same week are not a happy combination!

 Her bear. Her bib. Our bed.

Her favorite seat in the house. 

Vanilla and Oatmeal baby wash. Not my fav, but still makes me want to eat her face. 

No. Words. So precious.

Told you it was her favorite seat!


And now the latest from our smiley girl... 





Can't resist those sweet little feet. 

4 comments:

  1. Yay!!! I love the new photos, especially the ones of her :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute. Love the diaper photoe and the one of her toes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Julie, love your blog, and the adorable photos of Norah Jane! Cherie J. in NC

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks ladies!! And thanks for stopping by my little spot. Hopefully I will post more often!!

    ReplyDelete