Thursday, June 23, 2011

Time to get a lil messy!!

I will be honest with myself and the world...I've been dreading the idea of starting the lil ninja on solids. I know most moms can't wait to get to this milestone, but the thought of lugging clunky glass jars around...the mess...the mess in the diapers...the potential digestive issues...having to plan meals for another mouth that doesn't eat what we do (quite yet). It just all seems overwhelming and a bit complicated. (Did I mention I don't like change either?!)

But then, I think about this little film clip and I embrace the necessity...


So, today, I bought them. The first four little packs of baby food for our sweet girl...roasted butternut squash and sweet peas. And tomorrow...or Saturday...will be the beginning of a new chapter....



I'm sure I will post a video soon, so stay tuned!!



No comments:

Post a Comment