Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Julie & Julia....and Julie ....

It's a new day! I am faced with:
1. Piles of laundry -- the after effects of a fantastic holiday getaway --
2. A fridge that looks nearly brand new -- thanks to it's LACK of food items, ha!
3. A car that needs a washin' -- poor thing was white, now greyish...with spots...
4. Work issues that need workin' out...
...and...one of the most inspiring movies I have seen in a REALLY long time....


JULIE & JULIA

...now the name, of course is absolutely delightful, but the content will have even the faintest at heart running to bake something fantastic...although it may be a tad bit sadistic, it will be flavorful! I must say I have been inspired. Yet, groceries are still the bane of my existence...so, I remain torn. Or perhaps I should take this gusto and run with it...Yes, young padawan...go get groceries now so the pain will not be as great. For it will be masked beneath the enjoyment of food.

I seriously recommend this movie to anyone who likes to cook or just likes to laugh. It was hilarious, heartwarming and worth the $1.08 at the local Redbox.

...now, to HEB or my couch for another round?!.....




No comments:

Post a Comment